- Green Forest - starting area of new worlds covered in spruce trees and grass.
- Deep Forest - darker and more hostile forest of spruces and pines with more resources.
- Swamp - even more darker and hostile area with ponds and dead trees.
- Heath - warm area with sand and rocks.
- Mountain - cold area covered in snow.
Points of interest: Edit
- Rune Stone - big rock with red runes written on one side of it. It is guarded by a group of hostile creatures related to the Lore text on it.
- Stonehenge - a place with an altar surrounded by boulders and a group of Greydwarfs. Grants reward upon killing Greydwarfs.
- Abandoned house - ruined structure made of wood. Often surrounded by hostile creatures. Contains a random chest with loot.
- Glade - little area with dirt covered ground and a stump in a middle surrounded by trees. Protected by a group of Greydwarfs. Grants reward upon killing Greydwarfs.
- Abandoned outpost - ruined tower made of stone. Often got some Draugrs outside and inside, and crows flying around. Contains a chest with loot.
- Little ruins - a ruins of stone house with a chest of loot inside protected by Draugrs.
- Tower - a structure of stone with two torches and a chest with loot on top.
- Tomb - a tomb-like structure with entrance to dungeon-instance. Often surrounded by Draugrs. Dungeon-instance also contains a lot of Draugrs and chests with loot.
- Camp ruins - small circular area surrounded by walls with some clutter and a chest with loot inside. It is also a place of Forest Troll spawn.